Celestron's SkyMaster Series of large aperture binoculars are a phenomenal value for high performance binoculars ideal for astronomical viewing or for terrestrial (land) use - especially over long distances. Each SkyMaster model features high quality BAK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast. Celestron has designed and engineered the larger SkyMaster models to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions.
For maximum stability and secure optical alignment the 100 mm SkyMaster model features enhanced structural reinforcement to the main binocular body. As an additional convenience, the 100 mm SkyMaster model also includes an integral super rigid photo tripod adapter. The SkyMaster Series binoculars are built to provide years of magnificent views of the world around you and the heavens above.
SkyMaster 25x100 - General Features
25x magnification porro prism binocular
Giant 100 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light and long-range conditions
Ultra sharp focus across the field of view
Individual Eyepiece Focus to ensure optimal focus position
Multi-Coated optics for sharp, clear views
Suitable for long-range terrestrial or astronomical viewing
Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
Integrated tripod adapter rod for ultra-stable tripod mounting
Long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers
Deluxe padded carrying case included for travel and safe storage
No Fault Warranty provides best protection and product support on the market
You can either find your nearest dealer by clicking on the tab of dealers. A list of cities where our dealers are present are shown on the page. Click on the city of your choice. Find the contact details of dealer/s.
Order by Email:
You can also communicate with us through email. Just drop you query at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Order on Telephone:
You can order for your product on telephone . Please call on the following Numbers for Orders
1. Cheque: You can pay Crossed cheque in the Name of “Gnomon Astrotech Pvt. Ltd.” payable at delhi. When the cheque is cleared in our account, the products will be shipped to the given adress.
2. Demand Draft: similar to above. After having the DD, the products will be shipped at once.
3. Online Payment: You can request for online payment through Email. We will send you our Bank details. After the payment is reflected in our account. We will send the Products at once.
1. Railway Bookings: Most Economical way to get the Parcel. After getting the Payment, we can book the material in Parcel to your nearest Railway station. The delivery will not take more than 3 days anywhere in India. This is the most economical way of transportation of goods.
2. Road Transport Booking: we can also book the material through road transport of your choice of your city, provided the company have their office in delhi. We can book material through Road transport after the payment is received.
3. Courier and Cargo: We can book the goods through Leading courier companies as adviced by you or through our regular courier service also.
4. Air Cargo: Booking can also be done through air cargo if the delivery is required at once.
Please note that Delivery charges are extra on and above the MRP of the Product.